Nashville Indiana||Indiana Photographer|The Story Inn

Couple weeks ago and friend and I decided to take a day and photograph, our first stop was at The Story Inn in Nashville Indiana ....I had never heard of this place so I was very excited to visit.  Cindy had told me of the Story Inn that is supposedly haunted.....well anyone that I love scary movies and this was right up my alley!  We walked around this Inn, it was beautiful inside and out....of course I took photo's...we never saw anything strange....but we never went into any of the rooms....so I may have to return and stay a night and see.... :)  I found this article talking about the haunted inn, this may give you a little insight ....www.hauntedrooms.com/product/the-story-inn-nashville-indiana
Let me know if anyone stays there!  Enjoy my photos!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi