Madison Indiana|Photography|Bubble Man

While visiting Madison Indiana few weeks ago I came across this guy with 2 wands in his hands...I wasn't sure what he was doing so I watched for a few minutes.....WOW!  He created the most beautiful and biggest bubbles I had ever seen!  I should have walked down to the river where he was standing and asked his name, but I was so engulfed in watching the bubbles I didn't.  So, I'm calling him the Bubble Man, if anyone happens to know this guy please share this post with him.  I'm planning on going back in few weeks, maybe he will be there!  If you want to continue to follow my blog, key in your email to the rght...or leave a comment!  Share with anyone you think would like this! Thanks and enjoy!
-Gina









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi