Meet Bethany | Shelbyville High School Class of 2027 Senior | Indiana Senior Photography
Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photography | Shelbyville High School Class of 2027 | Senior Rep | Senior Photographer
### Meet Bethany: Senior Rep Spotlight!
Hey everyone! I’m super excited to introduce you to one of the shining stars from my 2027 Senior rep team: Bethany! She’s a vibrant and dedicated student at Shelbyville High School in Shelbyville, Indiana, and I can’t wait for you to get to know her a little better.
After graduation, Bethany has big plans to dive into the world of nursing, and I have no doubt she’ll make an incredible impact in that field. Her passion for helping others shines through in everything she does!
When she’s not hitting the books, you’ll find Bethany on the soccer field or hanging out with her friends. She also loves shopping and spending quality time with her adorable dogs. Can you relate to any of those hobbies?
I asked Bethany to share her three favorite things, and her answers perfectly capture her spirit:
1. School spirit (go team!)
2. Animals and babies (who doesn’t love some cuteness?)
3. Athletics (a true champion at heart!)
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Bethany since she was little, and it's always nice to see her grow into the amazing young woman she is today. Fun fact: she’s also cousins with another one of my senior reps, Ryan! We all share some wonderful memories at the same church, which just makes this connection even sweeter.
Don't forget to check out Bethany's gorgeous Introduction session and her fun red, white, and blue session galleries below. Trust me; you won't want to miss them! Let me know your favorite shots!
Thanks for tuning in! Can't wait to hear what you think!
All the Love,
Gina
Gina Wiseman Photography
www.ginawisemanphotography.com



































Comments
Post a Comment