Fall Photo Ideas for Family Photo Session | Franklin Indiana

Indianapolis Family Photographer | Garment Factory Events | Franklin Indiana Photographer


Yes, I know...It's only June, but now is the time to start thinking and planning your amazing family fall photo session.  Fall is the busiest time of year for Indiana family photographers, with all the beautiful colors and great locations around Central Indiana these sessions tend to book up quick.  So, lets get started!


Meet The Klika Family!  We met up in Franklin Indiana, they chose Garment Factory Events as their location.  This was the perfect spot for a fall family photos.  The colors of fall was everywhere as was a chill in the air.  It was a cool fall November morning but that did not stop this family, they rocked their session!  

My family sessions are more lifestyle photography, none of the stiff posing.  I want my families to have fun, relax and enjoy being together.  I like to combine looking at camera and looking at each other pictures, a activity photo such as walking or playing games, giving a variety in their gallery.  I also make sure to include photos of mom and dad alone and each child alone.  Parents are always welcome to bring their favorite family prop such as a blanket etc. I want their session to be all about them and what they like to do as a family.  Check out some of their gallery below! 
 
I have already started to book for Fall 2020, if you would like more information on my family sessions contact me today! Contact Me

All the Love,
Gina





















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi