Family Christmas Mini Sessions | Shelbyville Indiana Photographer

Children Photography, Family Photography, Shelbyville Photographer

Hey there! It's finally time to announce my 2019 Christmas Mini Sessions! It is a honor to be your Shelbyville Indiana Photographer, I can't wait to capture all the Christmas fun! This will be my first year to offer Christmas Mini Sessions and I Thank You for trusting me with your Children/Family Portraits. My sessions will consist of photos with children/family looking at camera and also candid photos..Let's get started with all the information:
2019 Christmas Mini Session dates! These dates can be used for Babies (sitting up), Children and Families. I will note beside each session date for type of session available for that time slot. Baby and Children Sessions will be held in my Studio in Shelbyville Indiana. Family Sessions will be held at McIntire Garden Center in Shelbyville Indiana. No exceptions.
How this works....When you find a date that will work, simply contact me with the date and time slot and type of session you would like. There will be a non-refundable $25 deposit to hold your session date and time, balance will be due day of session. Once date and time has been confirmed I will invoice with deposit total, you will be officially booked when I receive deposit.. I will invoice with balance due closer to your session date.
Dates available for 2019 Christmas Mini Sessions:
-Saturday November 9 - 11am (Baby, Children)  4:15pm (Family)
-Saturday November 16 - 2pm (Baby, Children, Family)
-Saturday November 23 - 11am (Baby, Children) 2pm (Baby, Children, Family) 4:15pm (Family)
If you would rather have a weekday date, please let me know and I can set that up for you, the times for a weekday session would be same as above.
Studio Christmas Mini Sessions Pricing: $90.00
Up to 30 minutes of Photography time
1 Set-up
1-2 children ($10 each additional child, max children 4)
8 digital files download from my online gallery
Print Rights
         Studio Location in Shelbyville Indiana, morning, early afternoon session times only.
Outdoor Family Christmas Session: $125.00
Up to 30 minutes of Photography time
1 Set-up
1-4 Family Members ($10 for each additional family member, max family 6)
8 digital files download from my online gallery
Print Rights
Location at McIntire's Garden Center, afternoon session times only.
Interested in Both Sessions? Contact me for more information. Additional Digital files, Prints, Products will be available for purchase too! Let me know if you are interested! 
Ready to book your 2019 Christmas Mini Session? Click on the Contact Me below, fill out your information and in comment box tell me the date, session type and time of the session you would like and I will email you back with a confirmation. Any questions just let me know.
If you have any questions on any of this please do not hesitate to contact me. I cannot wait to plan your session! Im super excited to offer these!
Talk to you soon!
All the Love,
Gina


Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer