Baby 1st Year Photo Session | Shelbyville Indiana Baby Photographer

Baby Photography, Child Photography, Family Photography, Shelbyville Indiana


Wow!  I can't believe Miss Suzy is 1 year old!  I have had the pleasure of being her photographer since her newborn session, I can't believe it's her 1 year birthday!  Happy Birthday Miss Suzy!

The location for the birthday photos were on her grandparents family farm in Shelbyville Indiana.  Of course Suzy was dressed in John Deere and farm colors with farm animals on her dress, so adorable!
We also made sure dad brought out a tractor for the perfect background, she was so excited when she saw the tractor pull up....or maybe she was excited to see dad....either way she was happy! 

To make this session even more special the rocking chair we used was from her grandpa's grandmother, I think these photos will be treasured forever.

Take a look at few of her sneak peeks, can you pick a favorite?  

All the Love,
Gina

Are you looking for a Baby Milestone photo session? ?  I can help!  Contact me today! Contact Gina


















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha