What is a Fresh 48 Newborn session? | Shelbyville Indiana Newborn Photographer

Newborn Photography, Baby Photography, Lifestyle Newborn Photography, Shelbyville Newborn Photographer


As we prepare to celebrate Miss Charlotte's first birthday I thought I would share some of  her Fresh 48 hospital photo session.  Where has the year gone?  I've had the pleasure of photographing Charlotte for her Newborn, 6 month milestone and soon 1 year photos...but I have to say her Fresh 48 session was a special occasion.  Capturing these special moments for mom and dad and giving them these memories that will last forever.  

What is a Fresh 48 photo Session?  

This type of session is perfect for the family who does not want birth photography, but wants photos of  their new baby while still in the hospital or place of birth.  I come to the place of baby's birth (Hospital, Home, Birth Center, etc.) within 48 hours and photograph all the newness of your baby.  All the little details, skin to skin bonding, family bonding, first bath and anything else mom may want.  This is not a traditional newborn session; I will not pose the baby or bring props or lights.  This session more relaxed is for capturing all the new special moments that happen during the first 48 hours of life.  

When should I book a Fresh 48 Session?

Scheduling is suggested as soon as you know you want one. I suggest 3-4 months prior to your due date to ensure availability. I typically only accept 1-2 sessions per month.

Where and When will a Fresh 48 Session take place?

The session will take place at the place of delivery (hospital, home, or birthing center) They are scheduled within the first 48 hours after delivery during daylight hours.

How long will the session last?

I will be there for about 1-1.5 hours, depending on baby and hospital.

When is the best time for the session?

I like to be at the hospital day after the birth, this gives family and friends a chance to visit and meet baby and give mom time to rest.  

Who can be present for Session?

For this session I like for it to be Mom, Dad and siblings.  This way I'm able to move baby around and photograph without everyone wanting to hold the baby.  If  mom wants meeting the family (grandparents) photos we can discuss the best time for this. 

If you are interested in more information or ready to book a session contact me today as I take a limited number of Fresh 48 sessions a month.   Contact Gina

Happy Birthday Charlotte!  See you soon!

All the Love,
Gina
















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer