Shelbyville Indiana | Senior Portraits | Shelbyville High School | Logan

Is it really time for Senior Photography again?  The time sure has flown by since the fall.  This was the first year I offered 4 Season Senior portraits and I loved it!  This week Im featuring Logan, who chose my 4 Season Collection.  His Summer session was a blast!  He was such a good sport, ready to try anything I asked. We started out at a old Viaduct in Shelbyville Indiana, with all the graffiti on the walls made this location a perfect spot for Logan to show off his Synergy shirt!  The lighting could not have been any better...check out few of my favorites from this location.....







Next, we set out to Sunset Park.  I have to say...this location is one of my favorites to photograph, you can have a water scene as well as an open field scene.  Again, few of my favorites from this location....






Now we are off to the baseball field, Shelby County Babe Ruth.  This is where Logan first played his favorite sport of baseball and of course we had to capture few photographs there.  Take a look and let me know your favorite, comment below.




To finish off the afternoon, we headed downtown Shelbyville.  With a clothes change and new location and awesome lighting, this proved to be a fun place to end our summer session.  Logan with his Synergy medals is maybe my favorite...but then the black and white photo with the sunlight streaming behind him...well that maybe my favorite too! 





Now that you have seen few photos from Logan's Summer Session...which was your favorite location?  Photo?  I would love to hear, comment below.  

Stay tuned for Logan's Fall Session, coming soon!  See where he is going to college!  

Thanks Logan for a fun afternoon!  

All the Love,
Gina

Visit my new Website by clicking here www.ginawisemanphotography.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer