I am a Shelbyville Indiana Lifestyle photographer who wants to give clients a Authentic, Classic and Fun photo session. Capturing their true moments and giving them everlasting memories. I strive to make the session relaxing and rewarding. I would love to be your photographer!
Franklin Indiana|Family Photography|Chumbley
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I could not have picked a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Just a few sneak peaks of the Chumbley Family....Want to see more? Follow me for more Chumbley family photos updates!
Class of 2026, Shelbyville Indiana High School, Senior Photographer in Shelbyville Hey everyone! I’m thrilled to introduce you to my 2026 senior rep, Sydney! As a fun and talented member of the Class of 2026 from Shelbyville High School in Indiana, she is an absolute joy to work with. Sydney is not only passionate about her education and future career but also brings a fun-loving spirit to every moment. Meet Sydney! Sydney is taking the steps to achieve her dream of entering the nursing field, specifically aiming to work in the NICU. She has her sights set on attending Indiana Wesleyan University, where she plans to major in nursing while also pursuing her passion for softball. It’s clear that Sydney has a bright future ahead, and I can’t wait to see all the incredible things she’s going to accomplish! When she’s not hitting the books or practicing her pitches, you can find Sydney on the softball field, where she plays travel softball. Her passion for the game is just one pa...
# Welcome Maya: Our 2027 Senior Rep for Gina Wiseman Photography! Shelbyville Indiana, Senior Photography, Class of 2027 Senior Portraits Hey, everyone! I’m thrilled to introduce you to Maya, who is joining us as a senior rep for Gina Wiseman Photography in 2027! 🎉 Maya is a bright and ambitious student at Shelbyville High School right here in Shelbyville, Indiana. She’s not just about hitting the books; she has big plans for her future! Maya’s aspirations lead her to Indiana University in Bloomington, where she hopes to earn a bachelor's degree in business administration. But wait, there’s more! She’s also looking to continue her education with a cosmetology degree, putting her dreams of starting her own cosmetics business in motion. How exciting is that? When Maya isn’t busy with school, you can find her enjoying the great outdoors. She’s passionate about hiking, fishing, and even playing pickleball! But it’s not just adventure she loves; she cherishes time with her famil...
I knew from the first email this family was going to be fun!! I was right!! We met up on January 1st, my first session of the year...Happy New Year to me! What should have been a cold blustery day in January turned out to be a sunny and somewhat warm day (for January anyway), we met up at a local park in Shelbyville Indiana. This was my first time meeting the Perkins family and what a great family they are. They were willing to try any ideas I had, even with grandpa and grandkids on the swings...I have to say I kinda felt like I had been adopted by this family...I always smile when I receive an email from Ray...makes my day. Im posting a few of their favorites...including the photo they chose as their family photo...on the monkey bars! Told you they were fun!! Thank You Perkins family for trusting me with your family portraits! Enjoy! -Gina
Comments
Post a Comment